Honda Dream Days Terms & Conditions
Honda Dream Days
24th -27th September 2020
Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning one of three R10 000 Cash Rewards Cards.
Welcome to the “Honda Dream Days – Win one of three R10 000 Cash Rewards Cards” competition (the "competition") conducted by Honda Motor Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd. (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
1. The competition is conducted by Promoter.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
1. The competition runs from 24th -27th September 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
2. To enter the competition participants need to attend a Honda dealership on Thursday 24th September 2020 to Saturday 26th September 2020 during working hours, Honda dealers have the option of continuing the event on Sunday 27th September 2020, however it is the Participants responsibility to check if their Honda dealer will be operating on this day and until what time.
3. In order to qualify for the promotion, participant’s must have booked a test drive on either a Honda Amaze, Honda Jazz, Honda BR-v or Honda HR-V or Honda CR-V. The Sales Executive assisting customers with the capture form will need to ensure that a Test Drive has either been taken on the day of the event or booked before 30th September 2020 in order for that customer to be considered for the Grand Prize.
4. A person may only enter once using the official capture form available at the Honda dealer, please request a Sales Executive to help you enter your details onto the Capture form.
5. The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection with a certified external auditor.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
7. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Closing Dates and Winner Announcements:
Entries will be closed on Sunday 27th September at 17h00, no exceptions.
Winners will be contacted directly via their cellphone numbers and email addresses, therefore please ensure that correct details are provided on the Capture form before submission, winners who do not answer after the 3rd attempt will be disqualified and a back up winner will be chosen.
1. The prizes will consist of 3 x Cash Rewards Cards worth R10 000 each, 1 prize per winner. The winners, with their permission will be announced on Honda SA social media pages, therefore please follow our social media accounts to be kept up to date:
2. The cash cards will be delivered to winners upon confirmation of their participation of the event. The prizes will be delivered to the Honda Dealership that the winner entered at, the relevant Honda dealer will make contact with the client for collection once they have received the prize.
3. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
5. Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
7. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with, any services or repairs are for the expense of the winner and will not be covered by Honda Motor Southern Africa.
8. Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
9. Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
13. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
15. The Competition Auditor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
17. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
18. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
19. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion.