Honda Dream Days Terms & Conditions
Honda Dream Days
01st September – 30th September 2021
Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning one of five braai buddy’s and accessories.
Welcome to the “Honda Dream Days – Win one of five braai buddy’s and accessories” competition (the "competition") conducted by Honda Motor Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd. (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by Honda Motor Southern Africa.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Honda Motor Southern Africa or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Honda Motor Southern Africa is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- The competition runs from 01st September – 30th September 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants, need to visit (virtually/physically) any Honda dealership between Wednesday 01st September 2021 to Thursday 30th September 2021 during working hours.
- Honda dealers have the option of continuing the event on Sunday 27th September 2020, however it is the Participants responsibility to check if their Honda dealer will be operating on this day and until what time.
- In order to qualify for the promotion, participant’s must have booked a test drive on either a Honda FIT, Honda Ballade and/or Honda WR-V. The Sales Executive assisting customers with the capture form will need to ensure that a Test Drive has either been taken on the day of the event or booked before 30th September 2021 in order for that customer to be considered for the Grand Prize.
- A person may only enter once using the official capture form available at the Honda dealer, please request a Sales Executive to help you enter your details onto the Capture form.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection with a certified external auditor.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries reflected on Honda Motor Southern Africa’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Closing Dates and Winner Announcements:
- Entries will be closed on Sunday 01st October at 17h00, no exceptions.
Winners will be contacted directly via their cellphone numbers and email addresses, therefore please ensure that correct details are provided on the Capture form before submission, winners who do not answer after the 3rd attempt will be disqualified and a back up winner will be chosen.
- The prizes will consist of 5 x Braai Buddy & accessories, 1 prize per winner. The winners, with their permission will be announced on Honda SA social media pages, therefore please follow our social media accounts to be kept up to date:
- The prizes will be delivered to winners upon confirmation of their participation of the event. The prizes will be delivered to the Honda Dealership that the winner entered at, the relevant Honda dealer will make contact with the client for collection once they have received the prize.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event of the Honda Motor Southern Africa not being able to contact the finalists, Honda Motor Southern Africa reserves the right to draw again.
- Honda Motor Southern Africa is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with, any services or repairs are for the expense of the winner and will not be covered by Honda Motor Southern Africa.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve Honda Motor Southern Africa, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- Honda Motor Southern Africa reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- 1. All units advertised by Honda Motor Southern Africa are available in limited quantities. Honda Motor Southern Africa reserves the right to change/alter/exclude any models from the campaign as and when is decided.
- 2. All offers quoted/advertised/communicated are available at participating dealers only.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Honda Motor Southern Africa and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Honda Motor Southern Africa’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The Competition Auditor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Honda Motor Southern Africa reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Honda Motor Southern Africa must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to Honda Motor Southern Africa’s discretion.